All you need to make 6 beeswax wraps. Are you looking for sustainable things to make at home?
Are you wanting to reduce the amount of plastic you use?
Then this craft kit is perfect for you or for a gift.
Beeswax wraps keep your food fresh in the same way as clingfilm, but unlike all kinds of plastic wraps, beeswax wraps are reusable: better for the environment and better for your purse.
We only use cotton fabrics for best 'wrapping' & try to use recycled packaging wherever possible.
The kit includes:
- plenty of beeswax pellets (blocks of wax look pretty but can be messy and clog up your grater!)
- 6 pre-cut fabrics:
- 2 x Extra small 10x10cm (ideal for saving a cut lemon, or cucumber)
- 2 x Small 15x15cm (perfect for covering a mug)
- 1 x Medium 20x20cm 15x15cm (for a bowl or melon)
- 1 x Large 25x25cm (for anything else!)
- Step-by-step instructions
Beeswax Wrap Kit
If your kit is damaged or incomplete we are sorry. Please contact us email@example.com and we will provide a full refund on receipt of the product.
If it just isn't quite you, or maybe you just don't fancy making it now, that's ok. Please return the kit and we will refund you in full. Return delivery cost to be covered by yourself.
Standard delivery: 2 days by courier (Mon-Fri) and will be dispatched from Larkswold within 48hrs.
Forgot someones birthday? Or just desperate to get crafting? We can provide express delivery. Call 0770 434 6458 and we can find the best option for you.