We just love the vintage boho vibe this gives your room. The finished wall hanging measures approximately 45cm wide x 35cm long from branch to end of feather & will bring a light and warmth to your room. This particular kit is one of our favourite both for ourselves and beginners to this craft as once you have followed the simple steps to knotting your first feather it's easy to get in flow and enjoy a little crafty relaxation.
We have included everything you need to make this hanging, from good quality sharp scissors, pre-cut string and spray starch to clearly illustrated step-by-step instructions.
As a present for a stylish friend or family member or a treat for yourself, our macramé feather wall hanging is totally on trend for 2021.
The kit will make a wall hanging with:
- 1 large feather
- 2 medium feathers
- 2 small feathers
- Hanging from a stick roughly 35-45cm long
What is included in the kit?
Most macramé kits give you the basics to create your lovely wall hanging. The stuff that makes your crafting look a little bit primary school compared to stylish Homes & Garden sleek is good sharp scissors. YES! We have included some really good ones in this kit. So if you haven't got any, you will now realise what a wonderful thing they are and if you do, you'll know how happy you are going to be about your new ones.
- Scissors: Dressmaking Scissors 9 inch (24cm) stainless steel. We made the decision to include these in the kit because you need good scissors to do this craft properly. If you don’t already know how much you are going to love good sharp scissors, then get excited. Good quality craft scissors are a wonderful thing and will make your little heart skip with inner joy… well they do for us anyway!
- Macrame cord: all cut and ready to use
- Branch: lovingly foraged from the Larkswold gardens.
- Iron: NO! Sorry, you do need one, but we didn’t include one in the kit so if you don’t have one... try to squish your feathers between heavy books or maybe give to your ironing lady if you're just that posh!
- Templates: to help cut your feathers into the perfect shape
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions
Macramé 5 Feather Wall Hanging Kit
If your kit is damaged or incomplete we are sorry. Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a full refund on receipt of the product.
If it just isn't quite you, or maybe you just don't fancy making it now, that's ok. Please return the kit and we will refund you in full. Return delivery cost to be covered by yourself.
Standard delivery: 2 days by courier (Mon-Fri) and will be dispatched from Larkswold within 48hrs.
Forgot someones birthday? Or just desperate to get crafting? We can provide express delivery. Call 0770 434 6458 and we can find the best option for you.